Our Commitment to your Privacy
Security of your Personal Information
To maintain the security of your information, we use the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol with 128-bit or higher encryption strength to transmit sensitive information. This is the same technology used in transmitting sensitive information by banks, governments, and online businesses such as Amazon.com and eBay.
Once the information is in our system, it is accessible to authorized Woodland Acres personnel only. We strictly enforce our privacy policies with our employees and any breach of this policy will result in termination and the pressing of criminal charges where there are grounds.
How we use your Personal Information
Your personal information will be used to provide you with the requested products and services. This includes the use of information for completing transactions or communicating back to you. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not used for any other purpose.
We may also use personal information in a manner that does not identify you specifically nor allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our Site’s users in general (such as we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed).
Who we share your Personal Information with
We will NOT sell, trade or rent your name or personal information to anyone else. We DO NOT sell, trade, rent or provide outside access to our mailing list at all.
Woodland Acres will not release your personal information to authorities unless required by law, search warrant, court order, subpoena, or fraud investigation.
Except as otherwise stated in this policy, Woodland Acres will share your information with third parties only to the extent necessary to provide the services and products requested by you. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Collection of your Personal Information
Woodland Acres only saves such personal information that is necessary for you to access and use our services. This personal information includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, email address, phone number, other payment processing information and document creation data. Woodland Acres will store such personal information until you formally request its deletion in writing, or Woodland Acres otherwise deletes that personal information in accordance with its decisions or internal policies.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process requests and to send information and updates pertaining to requests.
- Send you additional information related to your request
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Woodland Acres Campground
33 Woodland Acres Drive
Brownfield, Maine 04010 USA