Campground Rules for Dogs & Pets
Please understand we welcome your pets, however, we have rules in place that must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in your pet being prohibited at our campground. Our intent is to provide a safe environment for all our guests. Case law throughout the USA generally states that the dog owner will be held liable for injuries & property damage caused by their pets.
- All pets should have proper papers; namely licenses and immunizations prior to arrival.
- No “aggressive” dogs will be allowed in the campground. (Insurance Industry Standards)
- Dogs must wear a collar and be on a short leash always! No retractable leashes**!
- Spike, prong or pinch collars are acceptable for training purposes only!
- Your dog must always be attended and under control!
- Dogs are NEVER allowed to run freely!
- Children under age 12 shall not be allowed to walk pets.
- No excessive or constant barking, thereby disturbing your neighbors.
- If your dog digs a hole, it is your responsibility to fill it in!
- Pet owners are responsible for pet droppings. Poop disposals are available around the campground.
- No pets are allowed in the swimming pool areas.**
- **Service dogs allowed on the pool deck, but NOT in the pool itself.
- No pets are allowed in the playground area or in the recreation room.**
- No more than 2 pets per site allowed.**
- Visitors of guests are not permitted to bring pets.
- When you leave your site, please bring the dog along, or put them inside your camping facility.
**Exceptions: Service Dogs as Required to Perform Their Tasks
Remember: Any pet creating a disturbance, being a nuisance or being involved in any biting incident shall immediately be removed per the request of the Manager. Over and above these rules, the campground owner reserves the right to deny any pets whatsoever into their campground or RV park.
PET RULES ARE LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE, AT OUR STORE & AT OUR REGISTRATION CENTER.